We need Merchandisers in Supermarkets, Malls in this candidates have a good experience, and the candidate is in the UAE or outside both by applying. If candidates should on visit / Cancelled visa holders can be apply.
Merchandisers are responsible for everything that happens to a product from the moment it is delivered to the store to the moment a shopper picks it up off the shelf. Depending on the retailer, that may include: performing stock outs, organizing the shelf, setting up displays, and setting up price and promotional signs.
Merchandiser Job Description
Merchandisers are responsible for product appearance and supply in various stores throughout their designated geographic area. By working closely with both suppliers and manufacturers, they make certain that the promotion of specific products and services will increase sales over a period of time.
Here are just a few of the responsibilities you may run into:
- Collaborating with suppliers, manufacturers, and stores to ensure proper execution of plans
- Creating and organizing promotions and advertising campaigns
- Managing the educational materials for training employees
- Managing layout plans of store and maintain inventory of products
- Gathering information on market trends and customers’ reactions to products
- Analyzing sales figures – reporting growth, expansion, and change in markets
A merchandiser’s pay may vary based on many aspects, like experience, education, skills, and more. Including these aspects pay may also vary depending on if you’re paid annually or hourly. Here’s what merchandisers typically make, depending on the pay structure:
Salary 1300AED – 2000AED Monthly
Merchandiser Education, Skills, and Experience
Although most employers do not require merchandisers to have a degree, they do require either a high school diploma or GED. The ideal merchandiser is an individual who has previous experience not only in marketing and business, but also retail. Previous retail experience can give a new merchandiser the upper hand, since they already have an understanding of how the retail world works.